Just when people thought that it was impossible to have a spotless garage floor in Houston, along comes epoxy coatings. Home and business owners have become so used to dirty and greasy surfaces. It endures the weight of many different stored items. Now and then, oil or chemicals would spill here or there. Tires may leave unpleasant marks. The thought of having a decorative option seemed almost like a dream. Now it is possible. This decorative concrete solution is making waves in residential and commercial locations in Houston because of the many benefits that it provides, such as:
- Aesthetically-pleasing surfaces that look polished and waxed all the time
- Easy to clean up and maintain
- Resistant to impact, scratches, ugly stains, and more
- More affordable than other garage flooring options
Garage Floor Coating Options
There are a lot of options out there but nothing perfect enough to make floors appealing, durable, and long-lasting. If the floor in your home or commercial space is ugly, boring, or a bit damaged, these coatings will be perfect for it:
- Epoxy Coating – The epoxy coating is a mix of resin and hardener that is applied to concrete to give it a new and improved surface. An epoxy floor is a popular choice for garage floor epoxy Houston because it is highly durable. It is non-porous, unlike concrete, so it does not absorb spills and it does not acquire stains. It can be customized with paint chips for that granite or terrazzo look.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – This is a great option for those who want something done urgently. This fast-drying coating only takes a day or two to install and dry. This was originally developed for use on industrial surfaces, like on warehouses, hangars, and the like. The difference between this and epoxy, aside from the fact that it dries faster, is that it can be installed outdoors.
Let’s talk about Houston garage flooring. Be it polyaspartic or epoxy garage needs, don’t hesitate to call us at (281) 407-0779 today for a free estimate.
Tired of driving and parking on your boring Houston garage floors? Update its beauty and function with epoxy or polyurea polyaspartic coating. The team at Decorative Concrete Resurfacing is trained and experienced in applying epoxy coatings on existing concrete slabs. We make sure that each project is done efficiently with impeccable results. We are confident that we have what it takes to make your surface impressive and more functional. Call us or send us an email today. We look forward to hearing from you. Let’s work together to improving your concrete floor.
If you are looking for a smart and tough coating for your garage; go with epoxy flooring. It has high resistant performance, especially in heavy vehicles. Cleaning is one sweep away!
Expect to spend between $3 and $12 per square foot. The whole project depends on the size of your garage.
One of the inexpensive floors for your garage would be garage floor tile, you can buy this for around $2.85 per square foot. However, these are susceptible to mold and mildew and will fade over time. Investing in good quality garage flooring will save your time and budget in the long run. Choose wisely!