Have you ever had to choose between beauty and function? We offer an Epoxy Flooring system that lets you have both on a garage floor. For garages in Houston Texas, function often comes at the top of the list because it is a surface that is exposed to heavy use and abuse. Well, that was before concrete coatings came into existence. Now, you can have the best of both worlds. Not only will your garage floor look beautiful under your car, but it will also be a complementary and valuable upgrade to the rest of your residential or commercial property. We are one of the best providers of epoxy flooring Houston in town!
Why Choose Epoxy Floor Coating?
Epoxy is a highly recommended coating system for your garage and other concrete surfaces because it possesses features that can endure any use and abuse. Here is a more detailed list of why you should go for this coating system above anything else:
- Epoxy flooring can be applied to an existing concrete garage flooring, after proper cleaning and preparation.
- It can be made to look more visually appealing by adding color or multi-colored microchips.
- It is an effective material for filling and sealing cracks and gaps.
- The cost of an epoxy flooring is quite economical because it lasts longer, and it does not require a complete concrete removal and replacement procedure.
- It can withstand chemical spills, tire treads, impact, abrasion, and heavy foot traffic.
- You can also use epoxy floor coatings on basement surfaces, commercial spaces, showrooms, car dealerships, and industrial surfaces.
- An epoxy floor requires very minimal cleaning and maintenance.
Step-by-step Installation Process of Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy is a combination of a resin and a hardener that, when mixed together, can dry to very hard material. It is resistant to most types of damage. This makes a great epoxy floor coating. The application process of epoxy coatings is fairly simple but requires an experienced installer. Here is a rough summary of how your epoxy flooring is transformed:
- First, a professional installer assesses the current concrete slab, making sure it is a qualified candidate for an epoxy coating.
- The coating is mixed and then poured onto the slab.
- It is spread thoroughly using a roller or brush.
- If the owner wishes, colored paint chips can be broadcasted onto the first layer, giving it that terrazzo-like appearance.
- A finishing coat is applied to seal in the chips
Throughout the entire process, your epoxy flooring and other concrete floors will receive the utmost care from our professional installers. So, you need not worry about everything else because we got you!
Ready to transform your garage floor, basement, commercial or industrial spaces from greasy to dreamy? Call us at (713) 999-6461 now! We’ll surely upgrade and make your epoxy floors Houston look better and grander! Free estimate!
When it comes to efficient epoxy systems, there is only one name you could trust. Decorative Concrete Resurfacing in Houston, also known as Bullion Coatings, is a decorative concrete contractor for both residential and commercial areas with over 30 years of industry experience. We have managed to maintain our A+rating from BBB due to our commitment to making every concrete resurfacing project a success. As an exclusive Sunder Installer in the area, we make sure that the products we use in all our services provide customers with a long-lasting surface that looks as good as it functions. And epoxy floors Houston is one of our specialties in this field!
Learn more about epoxy floors Houston concrete overlays from a reliable decorative concrete contractor in the Houston, TX area! Call us @ (713) 999-6461 or email us for inquiries, quote requests, and estimate arrangements. We assure you that we provide the best epoxy flooring system in town! We look forward to hearing from you!