Upgrading a floor means having to use a material that would work and look better than the previous one it was made of. In the past, the most ideal of all coatings for garage floors is epoxy. Now, the introduction of Polyurea Polyaspartic to the residential concrete floor industry has taken the world by storm. This was originally a material only used for commercial and industrial floors, but the demand for a quick-setting alternative to epoxy floors made it available for residential use.
We at Decorative Concrete Resurfacing, also known as Bullion Coatings, an exclusive Sundek installer in Houston, TX, are proud to say that we are able to provide our customers with a Polyurea Polyaspartic coating service using SunOne. We have over 30 years of decorative concrete experience and we hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
1-Day Installation for Garage Flooring Projects and more!
You may have a lot of garage flooring ideas but you have to deeply consider the benefits that it provides before making an investment. Here are some of the most noteworthy features of polyurea polyaspartic coating:
- Ideal for projects that need to be finished within one or two days because this sets and dries pretty quickly.
- It provides a stain resistant finish, perfect for chemical, grease, and other spills that occur in the garage.
- Its high abrasion surface can withstand scraping, scratching, and wearing away caused by dropped tools, tire treads, and heavy garage work.
- It is a fast cure primer as well as finish coat and is ideal for areas that endure extreme heat or cold.
- It can be used in commercial kitchens, automotive service facilities, hospitals, locker rooms, firehouses, restaurants and bars, pool decks and patios as well as many other commercial and residential applications.
- SunOne can be applied clear or tinted and often resembles a chipped and varied tone in appearance.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating Specialist in Houston, TX
It is but natural to want to know the benefits of a certain material before investing in it. We at Decorative Concrete Resurfacing want to make sure that you are well-informed about your options and that you are aware of the estimated cost of your particular project. Give us a call @ (713) 999-6461 or send us an email, whichever means is more convenient for you. It is our mission to provide you with incomparable decorative concrete satisfaction, both in beauty and function.